1. Is Daniel Kallman available for school visits, composer appearances, or talks? Is he available as a conductor?
Dan makes frequent visits to colleges, public schools, and churches, serving as speaker, clinician, or guest conductor. Sometimes these visits take place in conjunction with a commission premiere or performance of his music. Download Composer Visit Brochure.
2. How can I learn more about the commissioning process?
3. Are all of Kallman's works available on this web site?
This web site lists all Kallman works by various publishers. Those listed under the Kallman Creates Publications logo may be ordered directly off this web site. See the Contact/Order page for more information.
4. Are Kallman works published under Kallman Creates Publications available through retail music stores?
Yes. But for faster service, order directly from this web site (using the shopping cart) or by calling 507-645-8788.
5. How soon will I receive my order?
Most orders processed within 3 business days. If you need your order quickly, we can almost always accommodate your request. Otherwise, allow 7-8 business days to receive your order.
6. When is the last time Dan shaved?